This page lists the controls of Thrive. The controls may change and develop when the game gets further along.
- Use the mouse to change the direction your microbe is travelling in. It point in the direction of your mouse.
- Use the WASD keys to move.
- Use the mouse scrollwheel to zoom in and out.
- Press "E" to release toxins (if you have any.)
- Press "ESC" to bring up the menu.
- to bring up the console.
- F2 switches between the Microbe Stage and the Microbe Editor.
- F4 saves your gamestate.
- F10 loads up your saved gamestate.
- Press F12 to save a name change.